Monday, May 24, 2021

Show 30: Herbs for Allergies, Hay fever, rashes, etc

 

Listen to "Show 30: Herbs for Allergies, Hay fever, rashes, etc" on Spreaker.

In this episode, I discuss allergies and how to use herbs to prevent them or treat the symptoms.  This show covers a lot of information and I'd bet most anyone will find something useful in it.  You will never look at a mimosa tree or ragweed the same way again!



Don't forget about my new book:  The Herbs and Weeds of Fr. Johannes Künzle.
Click this link to buy the book now: https://py.pl/V0HDe

2 comments:

  1. I love herbs and using them for enhancing health, but look into quail eggs! My son had bad allergies, his eyes started swelling in the spring time until we began raising quail. Eating the eggs helps allergies. Apparently, they've isolated some part and turned it into a pill for allergies. I prefer to just eat the eggs that taste just like chicken eggs.

    ReplyDelete

Medicinal Shrubs and Woody Vines: Viburnum

  Forty-one varieties of Viburnum have been found useful in Herbal Medicine: Viburnum betulifolium, Viburnum cassinoides - Withe Rod, Vi...