Sunday, May 30, 2021

Show 31: The Buttercup Family of herbs

 

Listen to "Show 31: The Buttercup Family of herbs" on Spreaker.

In this episode, I discuss the buttercups, from Aconite to Goldenseal, Anemone and everything in between.  This family of herbs contains several of our most powerful and useful herbs, as well as, several poisonous ones.  I also have a bit of a rant on current events. 

Don't forget about my new book:  The Herbs and Weeds of Fr. Johannes Künzle.
Click this link to buy the book now: https://py.pl/V0HDe

Click here to read about the book: https://southernappalachianherbs.blogspot.com/2021/05/announcing-new-book-herbs-and-weeds-of.html

Info on Botany In A Day can be found here: http://www.hopspress.com/Books/Botany_in_a_Day.htm



No comments:

Post a Comment

From The Omnivore’s Guide to Home Cooking: Broth and Stock

  Until recently, I think most folks knew the difference between a stock and a broth.   But then came the “Bone Broth” fad.   So called Bone...