Wednesday, May 11, 2022

Announcing my new show on Prepper Broadcasting!

I hope y'all will enjoy my new show on prepperbroadcasting.com - it is a big opportunity for me, and I am honored to be a member of the team.  Here is the link to episode 1:  https://www.spreaker.com/episode/49760381

This show, entitled Herbal Medicine for Preppers, is different from my regular Southern Appalachian Herbs podcast.  We are starting with short, 15 min +/- weekly episodes that will focus in on practical advice about Herbal Medicine and self-reliance.  Eventually, I will begin doing live shows so that we can interact, and I can answer your questions.

Please spread the word!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Medicinal Shrubs and Woody Vines: Viburnum

  Forty-one varieties of Viburnum have been found useful in Herbal Medicine: Viburnum betulifolium, Viburnum cassinoides - Withe Rod, Vi...