Thursday, February 23, 2023

Matt Powers Permaculture

 As i mentioned in my most recent Herbal Medicine for Preppers podcast, I believe that Matt Powers offers the very best online Permaculture course there is.  It is very comprehensive and he is constantly updating it with new discoveries and techniques.  Matt is a great guy and a friend.  I am very pleased to be the first person to earn an Advanced Permaculture Certification from Matt - I did that several years ago and it made a huge difference for me as a homesteader!

Please click this link to view all of his courses and books https://gumroad.com/a/203928691

Tell him I sent you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Medicinal Shrubs and Woody Vines: Viburnum

  Forty-one varieties of Viburnum have been found useful in Herbal Medicine: Viburnum betulifolium, Viburnum cassinoides - Withe Rod, Vi...